History

The Norwegian Securities Dealers Association is one of Norway’s oldest trade organisations.

It is a result of a merger between the Norwegian Stock Exchange Brokers Association, which was formed on 5 October 1915, and the Norwegian National Stockbrokers Association, which was formed on 18 June 1918. The Norwegian Stock Exchange Brokers Association functioned as a share-price listing committee for the Kristiania (Oslo) Stock Exchange. The Norwegian National Stockbrokers Association consisted of 17 local fund and stockbrokers associations, and it changed its name to the Norwegian Securities Dealers Association in 1975. The Norwegian Stock Exchange Brokers Association merged with the Norwegian Securities Dealers Association in 1978.

Office address

Postal address

Fjordalléen 16

Postboks 1501 Vika

0117 Oslo

Phone

Fax

Email

(+47) 23 11 17 40

(+47) 23 11 17 49

post@vpff.no